During spring 2021, we can offer you an alternative to experiencing teaching in school for the secondary subjects of Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Religious Studies & Modern Foreign Languages.
Gaining experience within a school environment is an important first step on your pathway to teaching. At Campus Stockton Teaching Alliance we can offer you your own virtual school experience giving you the opportunity to:
- observe and discuss a lesson in your subject
- gain insight into the life of a secondary school teacher in your subject
- discuss training with us and our partner, York St John University
- speak to a school leader about career progression within teaching
speak to a current student / NQT about their experience
- ask questions and receive tailored advice about your next steps into teaching, including the application process, your personal statement and what to expect during the interview.
There are significant bursaries and scholarships in many of the subjects we offer. To find out more follow the link: Bursaries and scholarships for teacher training | Get Into Teaching (education.gov.uk)
If this would help you with your decision to train to teach, please contact us by emailing [email protected] with your name and telephone number and we’ll get back to you to arrange your own personal school experience session. Alternatively, use the contact form on our website.