Deciding to become a teacher is a highly rewarding and exciting occupation to pursue but choosing the right route to take in order to complete your teacher training can sometimes be tricky.
When you choose to train with Campus Tees Schools Alliance, you will enjoy firsthand what it is like to be in schools with students and have the chance to learn from a range of exceptional teachers and practitioners who will help you to develop your teaching career.
We believe immersing our trainees in school life immediately is the best way to practice and learn. Across a broad range of schools, you will have the opportunity to interact with students, gain experience and expertise, and learn first-hand from people who live and breathe their teaching career.
Your training will lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), masters level accreditation and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) from York St John University.
Here are 5 reasons why Campus Tees Schools Alliance should be your first choice.
- We have over 25 schools in our alliance across the Tees Valley region
- Ofsted has rated us good and outstanding for our primary and secondary provisions
- Your PGCE is awarded by York St John University
- You will be in the classroom from Day 1 learning from exceptional teachers in the Tees Valley region
- To help support your year of teacher training, we offer a range of funding and bursaries you may be eligible for